Craftadia Season Three is all about pushing our existing boundaries to all new limits. That extends to both free and premium content, meaning that we're making a conscious effort to make each and every seasonal event as exciting as possible.
New Cosmetic Types 🦩
We're adding two brand new types of Cosmetics with our latest update:
- Animated Pets
- Back Mounts
Animated Pets are pets with an "Epic" rarity or above, which feature unique walk-animations as they follow you around.
Back Mounts are wearable cosmetics mounted on your back, using the same technology behind jetpacks.
Summer Crates ☀️
Summer Sam has arrived at Spawn, with a ton of new offerings!
We've additionally activated a 15% Sale on every package on the Store in celebration of Season Three's first event!
Some special highlights to mention:
- If you have Optifine, you will be able to see armor that has "+ Optifine Texture" in the lore. This is applicable for the Summer armor featured in this crate, and all new armor pieces going forward.
- The Tiki Torch Sword has an animated texture.
- The Toucan and Flamingo pets are (the first) animated pets, and contain "Epic" rarities.
- The Summer Crate features a special Rubber Ducky jetpack.
- The Summer Crate features the first back mount, the Umbrella Backpack.
- The Summer Gradient Relic can be applied on any item to give it a Summer-inspired gradient name.
- The Summer Armor features Fire Protection.
Note: The Summer Armor features Fire Protection, but future Crates will not consistently feature Fire Protection on armor. We will be rotating enchantments on items regularly to keep things fresh, most notably with relation to Silk Touch, various armor protections, and enchantments that deal with how you interact with the environment (Frost Walker, Respiration, etc.). Additionally, the new item rarity system will be used to create some custom elements on certain items, similar to what set bonuses currently do.
You can see complete details on every custom pet, hat, armor piece, tool, and item by clicking here.
Upcoming Content Stream ⏰
We've been working incredibly hard on fixing bugs and optimizing the server in the time since Season Three has released. With that being said, we're also already working on new content that will be delivered through mid-season content updates.
Although we're still focussed on fixing bugs due to the recent nature of our launch, you can expect some more content being delivered over the next few weeks, including:
- Announcing our first tax milestone goal & reward
- Summer-themed Head Merchant seasonal heads
- Season Three's first build competition
- Season Three's first seasonal crop
- & much more
Bug-Fixes & Changes 📫
Since Season Three's launch, we've made extensive bug-fixes and changes based on reports from players and staff. Here's a non-exhaustive list of what we've done so far:
- Made significant optimizations addressing lag across all worlds.
- Updated Craftadia Guides to reflect Season Three content and updated information.
- Fixed an issue correcting mushroom block place behavior.
- Fixed an issue preventing Chest Shop breaking, Chest Shop balance, and Chest Shop sorting from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where players could take items out of other players' chest shops.
- Due to issues with the World Border, all worlds have been increased to 10,000 x 10,000 straight from launch instead of starting at 7,500 x 7,500.
- Fixed /t perms.
- 1.17 blocks now give mining xp..
- Fixed shops resetting at the wrong times.
- Fire spread/tick is now disabled across all worlds.
- Fixed villager trades. (Only applies when trades update)
- Fixed item stacking issues.
- Fixed rounding issues when withdrawing from chestshops.
- Reset vault now shows the correct time.
- Fixed quickmine not working with deepslate.
- Fixed cultivator not working when damaged.
- Fixed mini-me's occasionally removing their texture.
- Fixed shop directory.
- Fixed an issue where players would be kicked when breaking a furnace.
- Fixed mini-me's sometimes leaving their names.
- Fixed income taxing on skills money.
- QuickChop now works with nether trees.
- Mining sand and gravel now gives mining experience.
- Fixed mini-me's picking up items.
- Fixed an issue with demoting town member to visitor.
- Disabled moss griefing.
- Added a town permission for depositing gemstones.
- Fixed /t perms not saving properly.
- Added gemstones & moonstones to the shop directory.
- Fixed recipe book autofilling.
- Moss griefing is now disabled only in the color worlds.
- Chest Shops with double chests can now be opened properly.
- You cannot claim rewards with a full inventory anymore.
- If you received an incorrect birthday reward previously, you can now claim it again in the /rewards menu.
- You can now connect to the server with 1.17.1.
- The vendor sell limit is now per-player instead of global, and limit refresh times have been increased to 12h.
- Fixed butchery not giving moonstones.
- Fixed double tax messages for skill rewards.
- Fixed shops not returning balance after being broken.
- Fixed issues with custom blocks.
- Vanilla items no longer have a rarity tag.
- Fixed villager trades not accepting items.
- Barrels can now be used a chestshops.