Fantasy Crate 🔮
For the first time, we're releasing a community-conceptualized event to Craftadia. Thanks to Ecliptic's suggestion on our Feedback Site, we're releasing the Fantasy Crate!
We've additionally activated a 25% Sale on every package on the Store in celebration of the Fantasy Crate!
Some special highlights to mention:
- If you have Optifine, you will be able to see armor that has "+Optifine Texture" in the lore. This is applicable for the Knight Armor featured in this crate, and all new armor pieces going forward.
- The Excalibur Sword has an animated texture.
- Merlin's Staff has Unbreaking ∞ and can have customized enchants applied to it.
- The Fantasy Gradient Relic can be applied on any item to give it a Fantasy-inspired gradient name.
- The Knight Armor features Fire Protection.
- The Fairy Bow has a custom animated trail.
- The Fantasy Crate features a Fairy Jetpack, which has a custom texture with wings.
You can see complete details on every custom pet, hat, armor piece, tool, and item by clicking here.
Quality of Life Updates ✨
We're working on a ton of updates to existing systems that will make the Craftadia experience even better. Here's a couple changes we've already done:
- The PVP Arena teleportation system has been re-done so that players cannot trick other players intro warping to hostile areas.
- Added Multi-Tool (Auto-Tool) support for 1.15 and 1.16 blocks.
- Investigated a potential issue where marriage anniversary dates could have been off by one day – this has been ruled out as a bug and is more than likely to do with timezones.
We're working on a couple more community-suggested quality of life changes, which you can look forward to over the next week! Additionally, we have a major content update dropping later this month... 🛒💎