Greetings Craftadians! We're excited to announce that Phase 2 of our Winter Update has been rolled out.
Elf Event 🎅
Elves will appear at Spawn periodically in randomly selected locations.
When a message pops up in chat, head to Spawn and find these elves. Clicking on them will give you event points, which will help you earn rewards once you've hit specific milestones.
To view event rewards and your own progress, type /event in-game. This event will last until the end of the month.
By hitting all three event milestones, you can win:
- 🎁 Spray Cosmetic
- Frosted Shovel
Frozen Bundle ⛄
We've released a new limited-time bundle on our Store.
This bundle includes:
- Gingerbread Pet
- Present Hat
- Frosted Pickaxe (for the first time ever, with an animated texture)
- Frosted Axe
This bundle will leave the Store at the end of this month, in addition to the Christmas Crates. You can find more information about this bundle here.
Winter Mobs 🎄
Like Halloween, we're releasing custom winter-themed mobs to Craftadia for the remainder of the month.
We've heard your feedback from Halloween, and have decided to only spawn these mobs in the Resource World rather than all colored worlds.
There are four winter mobs that can be found during both day time and night time in the Resource World:
- Gingerbread Man
- Baby Snowman
- Baby Elf
All of these mobs have custom animations and with the next reboot, will drop candy canes upon death.
Misc. Updates & Changes 📫
Through the week we are constantly making changes and adding new things. Here's a list of some of the smaller things that happened this week:
- Candy Cane Chestplate and Boots are now properly centered in your inventory.
- Fixed issues with the Daily Quest failing to reset properly.
- Multiple dungeon damage leaderboard messages have been fixed.
- "Terraria" will no longer appear green in chat and in town names.
- Skeletal Knights will no longer Spawn in the resource world upon reboot.
We've got one more phase of our Winter Update rolling out over the next week, stay tuned!