Greetings Craftadians! We're releasing an update today that covers some brand new content and changes we're making to the Quests and Skills systems.
Skills Upgrade 💨
We're leveling up our Skills system with the following additions:
- 10 new skill tiers have been added to every single skill.
- Shovels will now work with the Mining Skill.
- Hoes will now work with the Forestry Skill.
- Several new 1.16 blocks including Blackstone have been added to the Mining Skill.
- Superfood has been converted into a stackable item.
- Essence of the Sea has been converted into a stackable item.
- Heads will go straight into the beheader's inventory when the Execute ability successfully activates.
- The Execute ability has been slightly buffed.
Quests Upgrade 🧭
We've implemented some requested changes to the quests system as well as worked to integrate it more with our skills system:
- Daily Quests will not repeat within the same week.
- Added 15 new daily quests, some of which are focused around the Nether.
- The $15,000 Cash item in the Quests Store has been increased to $20,000.
- The $60,000 Cash item in the Quests Store has been increased to $80,000.
- Added Skill Boosters to the Quest Store. Purchasing Skill Boosters and activating them will give you a 2-3x multiplier for all skills for 30 minutes.
- Added 500 EXP Skill Credits for all skills to the Quest Store. Purchasing a 500 EXP Skill Credit and activating it will give you 500 EXP for that respective skill.
- Added 1,o00 EXP Skill Credits for all skills to the Quest Store. Purchasing a 1,000 EXP Skill Credit and activating it will give you 1,000 EXP for that respective skill.
Brown Pilgrim Hat Promotion 🦃
We're releasing a store promotion today to unlock the Brown Pilgrim hat.
Spending $30.00+ in a single purchase will give you an item that you can right click to obtain the Brown Pilgrim hat in /hats.
Misc. Updates & Changes 📫
Through the week we are constantly making changes and adding new things. Here's a list of some of the smaller things that happened this week:
- The Frost Walker enchant will no longer activate in foreign claims.
- /t c now works properly again.
- 1.16.4 is required to login to the server.