The Traveling Trader - Blog #16
Greetings Craftadians! Another week, another blog am I right? This week we have a nice update for you as we continue to expand on the economy with unique features!
If you travel to the spawn market, you'll notice a new NPC has arrived, the Traveling Trader! This merchant works in similar ways to the Blackmarket, however revolves around buying items rather than selling. Every day at the same time as the black market, the Traveling Trader will randomly select 3 items that it will sell to you at a set price - unlimited quantities!
This means that each day you can check this merchant and see what it has to offer, it might just have something you're looking to buy in bulk! 🧙♂️
What's To Come? ❓
In todays blog I wanted to briefly touch base on the upcoming content on Craftadia! I'm happy to confirm that as a team, we have begun planning and working on an upcoming quest system. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of suggestions for a quest system and we think you'll be very excited to see what we create. Things like this take time specifically since they involve stories, adventures and more - however you can absolutely expect to see this in the coming weeks!
Misc Updates & Changes 📫
Through the week we are constantly making changes and adding new things. Here's a list of some of the smaller things that happened this week:
- All references of "Craftadia Network" to "Craftadia Survival" in an effort to make our server type more clear.
- Users can now sleep in their bed (without having it change to morning) to clear them from having phantoms spawn on them at night.
- Blackmarket items are now far more random, users will see less repeated items each day.
- Auction house items now have a max sale price of 1 million dollars, to prevent spamming items that will never be purchased.
- /t delhome now exists to easily remove your towns home.